Terms & Conditions
The term "Sham Glam" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of this website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer or customer of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following general terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Sham Glam takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
Any attempt to circumvent security measures put in place on this website, or otherwise exploit its systems, will result in your order being cancelled. Under these circumstances, it is at our sole discretion as to whether we will refund any fraudulent transactions.
The content of this website, and all products displayed within, are copyright of Dan Hazelton. The design and underlying code of this website are copyright of Phil Hazelton - © Sham Glam 2008. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Description of Goods
Our products are made from the following materials:
- Acrylic plastic
- Nickel-plated Steel Ball Chains
- Silver-plated bails
Sham Glam cannot be held responsible for any adverse reaction to these materials, allergic or otherwise, under any circumstances.
Some products may be unsuitable for children under 5 years of age, due to small parts and/or sharp corners.
Our jewellery is designed to withstand everyday wear and tear, when worn as intended. However, some of our designs contain intricate details which may be prone to breakage when exposed to excessive force (i.e. when carried loose with other objects in a bag or pocket). For this reason, some designs may be unsuitable as keyrings. If in doubt about any product in particular, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
Sham Glam does not accept liability for any injury or damage to property sustained through the use or misuse of our products in any way.
Pricing and Payment Policy
All prices are subject to change without notice. This includes any additional fees or special offers available.
PayPal is the only accepted form of payment for the purchase of goods via this website. This is the most secure method of payment available to us, and provides the greatest level of protection to all parties. For more information on why we use PayPal, please see the PayPal website.
Order Processing Policy
We aim to process all orders as soon as possible, although during peak times there may be unavoidable delays. If this is the case, we will notify you of the expected delay ASAP.
Once your payment has been received, your order will be compiled. If selected items are not currently held in stock, a short delay may arrise due to manufacturing times. In the extreme circumstance that we do not have sufficient materials available to us, a longer delay may occur. You will again be notified of this as soon as possible.
Sham Glam cannot accept liability for any damage to, or loss of, goods in transit.
Postage costs will vary according to order size and destination. Postage within the UK is charged at a flat rate of £1.20. International prices may vary.
Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy
We do not accept returns under any circumstances.
If for any reason we are unable to fulfill an order, we will offer a full refund to the original payee, subject to PayPal's policy.
Due to the nature of our ordering system, it is not possible for us to cancel an order once it has been placed.
By submitting an image to to our gallery via email@example.com, you acknowledge that you are the proper owner of the image in question, and have suitable rights for its distribution. This includes, but is not limited to, the permission of any person(s) featured. You also acknowledge that we may use your image for promotional purposes, both internal and external to this website, without any further notice.
Should an image be found to breach these conditions, it will be withdrawn from the website immediately. To report an image, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the image's reference number and the reason for the breach, along with evidence supporting your claim.